What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you access some websites. Cookies do not harm your computer and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies are used to improve your web browsing experience by, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you do not have to give the same information several times
- keeping track of the items in your shopping basket
- providing anonymous data to help us understand how our customers are using the website so we can make improvements.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however restricting cookies will impact on the functionality of our website.
You can learn how to manage and remove cookies from your browser here www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies we use
Google Analytics cookies
This enables us to collect and analyse visitor information to help us improve our website and your visitor experience and to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This information cannot be used to identify who you are.
WooCommerce powers our online shop and uses the following cookies:
- To determine if and when your basket contents/data changes.
- To power the Recent Viewed Products widget.
- By containing a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
Cookie notice pop-up
If you make a purchase on our website you will be directed to our secure encrypted online payment processor ‘Worldpay’. When you input card data into the payment page, you are communicating directly with Worldpay and your payment card information is handled by them and not processed or held by us. For privacy information relating to the Worldpay website, please visit https://online.worldpay.com/terms/privacy
Links to other websites